Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PAGING THE UNIVERSE!


YOO HOO!
Yo Universe. It's me, Carlos. I want this house. Pretty pretty please?

Walking around Intramuros, I stumbled upon a beautiful 150 ++ square meter house. Done in the 90's but in accordance to Intramuros Administration's rules of having to look "historical", it is located on the corner of Arzobispo and Anda streets just a block away from San Agustin Church.

I don't know why but I really really want this house. I can see it as a little bed and breakfast with an awesome cafe and tapas bar on the ground floor. And it's RIGHT next to the former Ateneo de Manila ruins. The house is just begging to become an attraction in Intramuros with the right amount of renovations and promotions.

Sadly, it costs a little under 8 million pesos and well, I just don't have that kind of money in my life at all. Sigh.

So Universe, help me make this happen. Ommmm.