Monday, July 06, 2009

OH WOW..

Oh really? No kidding. 

Apparently, I attended Imelda Marcos' 80th birthday party. I didn't get to dress up, stuff myself on prawns, and dance till four am, but it seems that I was there - larger than life.  And thank you to a dear friend for emailing me proof.

So judging from the photo above, does this mean that "The Barefoot Beauty", Imee's "pambatok" documentary against Ramona Diaz is done? I know I allowed footage of myself to be filmed by it's director, Mark Meilly so I'm inferring that the project is finally complete.  I can't wait to see it.

And does this also mean MIRM likes my "Living La Vida Imelda" tour? The footage was obviously used. Or does this mean she hated it? Because it's no secret that I wasn't invited to the party. Either way, it doesn't matter a smidge to me. 

All that matters is that you guys attend the next Imelda tour on July 18, 2009 at 2:30PM and learn a little bit more about the Philippines in the 1970s. Tour starts at the Little Theater Lobby of the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Click on the tour description and schedule links on the sidebar for details.