Saturday, July 26, 2008

SICK! SICK! SICK!



Ok. To all the 50 or so people out there who I stood up last Friday because of my illness, my deepest deepest apologies. I got the results back from the hospital and fortunately, it's not Dengue Fever as I had feared. It was just a blood infection coupled with strep throat, and the flu. Nevertheless, my doctor told me to relax. I should stop doing the tours eight times a week, they said. Along with my consultancies, media stints, hostings, writing assignments, and opening up the CCP Shop and my space in Intramuros, apparently, I had worked my body to the ground and my immune system was shot to hell.  

I think I'll take his advice.  Although I love what I do, I'm not sure if I'm willing to die for it. And Lord knows, last Friday, I thought I was going to do so.

Meanwhile. Check these guys out.  They are fricking hilarious.  They made me smile on my sick day...