Wednesday, March 05, 2008

JOIN! JOIN! JOIN!

I'm going to be a bit more proactive here because I believe in the power of the ballot. Just yesterday, I created the "I'M WILLING TO WAIT TILL 2010!" group on facebook just to see who out there might possibly agree with me. So, if anybody out there believes that all the current protesting is futile; if any one out there does NOT believe the use of extraconstitutional methods to bring down the presidency of the Philippines would be beneficial to the country as a whole; and most especially, if anyone out there believes PEOPLE POWER 4 is pointless because the 2010 elections is LESS than two years away, then join the group HERE and let's start focusing our energies in looking for a proper candidate to replace GMA in the next election. Let's be smart this next elections. It will be here quicker than we think, so let's be prepared.

And don't think of this as some "Pro-Glo" group, think of it more as an "Anti Mob Rule" group. So far, I have only 40 members who signed up in the last 24 hours. Not much that is true. But as the other side says, the numbers aren't what matters as long as you stand up for what you believe in, right?