Tuesday, July 04, 2006

CARLOS RECOMMENDS!

PIMP IT BABY!
Oh man, looky looky what I found outside the parking lot of the San Agustin Church! It's like, the ultimate souped up mega-machine to drift around the City of Manila in. I mean, Check it out, dude. It's an oversized, fully air-conditioned, fully loaded jeepney that possesses headroom high enough for a person to stand in. That's so wild. I mean, really, just picture yourself in it, floating around like a boat on a river, with tangerine seats and marmalade tires. Along with you are rocking horse people gobbling on marshmallow pies, drifting past flowers that...

Oops. I digress.

Not being able to help myself, I then knocked on the door, took a look inside and asked the driver at which points does this super-sweet psychedelic vehicle stop. He then turned to me with the sun in his eyes and answered quite slowly: "I go to NAIA, the National Museum, Ayala Center, Coconut Palace, Intramuros, Tiendesitas and pretty much every significant commercial and historical site in Ortigas Center, Makati, and downtown Manila, man." Groovy. Just groovy.

My apologies to the Beatles.

Call Tel. 6870310 or 6874851 or 6345255 to ask how to get onboard.

And also, thanks to yabangpinoy and mahamondo for the shout. Sorry that I have been so busy, I can't possibly post about you in detail. But who knows, maybe you'll get a few clicks from this.