Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WHEE! WHEE! WHEE!

Milou Nuyens
Milou Nuyens - July 2005,
originally uploaded by
carlosceldran.
JUST ANOTHER DAY FOR YOU AND ME IN PARADISE
Not that I'm a total sucker for celebrities, but it's always a thrill to have one on the tour. Just last Friday I toured the latest winner of the Eurovision Dance Contest, the lovely Milou Nuyens. She is 20 years old, hails from the Netherlands, and is in town with her German boyfriend to visit his mother who lives in Mindanao. She'll be in the Philippines for around four weeks and is looking to catch up on the latest in the Philippine Modern Dance scene. Anybody out there have any suggestions for me? Last I heard the entire company of Ballet Philippines was pirated by Disneyland HongKong so I'm at a loss as to where to send her.